AIG-11 : Call for papers
AIG-11 conference welcomes contributions on a wide range of the related topics including:
- Technological achievements and their applications concerning the use of isotopes in environmental geochemistry.
- Isotope hydrology as a tool for water supply policy, paleoclimatology and paleo-environmental changes, (climate re-construction, retrospective on pollution).
- Recent applications and developments in dendroisotopes.
- Applications for understanding ecosystem behavior and function.
- Isotopic tools applied to degradation of organic contaminants (including biodegradation and non-biotic processes, passive barriers...).
- Gas isotope geochemistry.
- Isotope geochemistry of sedimentary to high temperature geological processes, ore genesis and hydrocarbon exploration.
- Non-geoscience applications (archeometry, forensic studies, food authenticity, medical studies, doping investigations, etc.).
Oral and poster contributions are welcome. The official language of the conference is English.
Participants are invited to submit 4-page-manuscripts. Acceptance will be determined through a standard peer review procedure by international experts.
The proceedings of AIG-11 will be published in digital format as a separate issue of Procedia Earth and Planetary Science and indexed by ISI Web of Science. A copy of the complete Proceedings issue (USB key) will be distributed at the meeting to all participants. Submissions will be exclusively made on-line, no later than March 31st, 2015.
Only one 1st-authored 4-page manuscript may be submitted per registrant. Manuscripts will be included in the Proceedings only after payment of the registration fees. Authors are kindly requested to register as soon as possible.
4 pages manuscripts should be sent for review process to email@example.com before April 15th 2015. Please also indicate by e-mail if you prefer an oral or a poster presentation.